FENDT 700 VARIO -- The Perfectionist
Just being good is not enough. The perfect coordination of the tractor and operator is what produces successful results. To make your daily work a thing of perfection, we have brought together all of the best solutions in the new Fendt 700 Vario to build a perfected unit of power and maneuverability, precision, reliability, functionality and comfort. The most popular high-horsepower tractor, ranging from 145-240hp, is your strong partner for all operations – from light duty grassland operations, over dynamic transport, to heavy duty field operations.
Become a perfectionist with the Fendt 700 Vario.
Basic Product Description:
- Multi-function joystick with cruise control, engine speed memory, automatic modes and controls for hydraulics in a central control unit
- Varioterminal 10.4-B with touch and key control, 2 camera ports, including VarioDoc in a Clear 4-in-1 display, full glass front which is scratch proof and glare proof, Bluetooth and USB Port
- Integrated Variotronic headland management which is also programmable at a standstill
- Vario TMS (Tractor Management System) for unmatched ride comfort in TMS mode, maximum fuel efficiency as engine and transmission are always perfectly coordinated.
- VarioGuide Automated steering system for precise and reliable automated steering up to +/- 2cm, saves operating inputs
- VarioGuide with Trimble Receiver with expanded range of functions, entry level variant with correction services EGNOS/WAAS and Rangepoint RTX, upgrades available
- VarioActive Steering halves steering wheel turns in both headland and front loader work
- Pneumatic cab suspension, 2 point providing the perfect ride comfort, compressed air spring struts front and rear and integral self leveling and braking and pitch compensation.
- 300° windscreen wiper front allowing for unobstructed view to wheel arches and front mounting area and a 180° wiper field
- Illuminated entrance steps allowing for safe entering and exiting in the dark
- 360° Illumination all around the tractor allowing for better quality of work in a safe manner
- Centralised one button system for lighting
- 6 Cylinder 4 valve technology with common rail, compact and highly efficient high-performance engine with viscous fan control
- Tier 4 final emissions with SCR and passive CSF, the most advanced and efficient solution for lower overall operating costs and is maintenance free.
- Transmission oil change every 2000hrs, lowers maintenance costs
- Self leveling front axle suspension with 100mm suspension travel, locking function, and maintenance free ensuring driver ride comfort and safety
- Intelligent deceleration (TMS Driving pedal mode) for higher driving stability through thrust detection, dynamic adjustment of deceleration and longer life
- Rear: Flange PTO 540/540E/1000/1000E rpm, saves fuel for implements with high speed requirements and at the same time low power requirement.
- Separate transmission/hydraulic oil supplies, no oil mixing or dirt entering the transmission
- Long hydraulic oil change interval of 2000hr or 2 years, reducing maintenance costs
- Container for oil leakage integrated in rear and front linkage, protecting the environment and the oil can be re-used
- Lightweight basic tractor unladen weight of 8T, reducing soil compaction, fuel efficient and high stability
- High payload of up to 6T, high strength body for lower unladen weight and higher payload
You have to experience the ingeniousness of a Fendt Vario for yourself, down to the last detail. Test a Fendt, convince yourself and make the right investment. Call Lockyer Farm Machinery on 0754 621 888 and talk to our friendly Sales Team.